This 1 day Module covers the pressure points set out by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the British Standards Institute PAS 1010 guidelines.
- Identifying HSE and BSI PAS1010 Pressure points
- Describe the common causes of undue stress that affect individuals
- The Main Causes of Stress
- Some consequences of work-related stress
- Major life change events and their effects on individuals.
- Describe the human performance curve
- Problems associated with under achieving or over achieving
- Signs of the stages of ‘burnout’.