Organisational Stress training.
This 1 day Unit 1 Module covers the obligations set out by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the European Union (EU), demonstrating the British Standards Institute PAS 1010 guidelines that show how organisations must implement a prevention of stress policy. This includes tuition showing how to create a focus group of directors who will oversee the policy.
Tasks that need to be carried out in order to implement the procedures outlined in PAS 1010 include:
- Working with defined groups
- Focus on the working environment not individuals
- Focus on significant sources of stress
- Provide evidence of effects of working conditions on health
- Use valid and reliable measures of data collection
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Focus on risk reduction
- Involve employees