Working For Wellbeing Ltd Standard Terms and Conditions
The term “Working For Wellbeing Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is 10 Buckingham Square, Burnham on Crouch, Essex, CM0 8AS. Our company registration number is 07464415 which is registered in England and Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose, other than were specifically stated within the content of this web site. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All fees are payable at the time of booking or within 30 days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing. Prices for all Products are subject to Value Added Tax at the current rate.
Fees may be paid by credit card, cheque or transfer to accompany your booking form or online, or upon of receipt of an invoice. We do not store any credit card details used for payment. Payment for Working for Wellbeing Products should be made in the way indicated in publicity material and on the website for each Payment terms are stated on your invoice
- Some web based products may be purchased on line.
- It is the policy of the company to recover all debts and associated court costs and legal fees incurred in so doing. We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% over bank base rate on overdue invoices. Prices for all Products are subject to Value Added Tax at the current rate.
Cancellation and Postponement
- For all public courses, in house training, conferences, presentations and workshops cancellations must be made in writing and received by us at least 21 days prior to the event, and may be subject to a £25 + VAT administration charge.
- We will not accept cancellations that have not been received by us, and you should obtain proof of sending.
- Cancellations not giving the required notice, and those not received in writing, will not be accepted and the agreed course fee will be due. Attendees’ names may be changed at any time without charge.
- Postponements will be accepted at no charge if notified in writing at least 21 days prior to the event; those received between 14 and 20 days of the event will be charged at 25% of the agreed course fee; and those received between 7 and 13 days will be charged at 50% of the agreed course fee. Thereafter, postponements will be charged at the full course fee. If a postponement occurs within 21 days of the event and then the new date is subsequently cancelled, even if the cancellation is made more than 21 days before the event, the full course fee will be charged and will be non-refundable.
- If you transfer or postpone your place on a prebooked event, your credit for such a place will be valid for 6 months only. Extensions can be applied in agreement with Working for Wellbeing.
- Working for Wellbeing reserves the right to vary the timing, date and venue of a course where the occasion necessitates, or to cancel the event and issue a full refund of any fees paid.
- Working for Wellbeing can not be held responsible for events outside of its control.
Working for Wellbeing owns the copyright in all Working for Wellbeing Products. Any material contained in Working for Wellbeing Products may not be reproduced in any form or used without the express written permission of Working for Wellbeing.
Working for Wellbeing Trainers
Any contract entered into with Working for Wellbeing for the provision of Working for Wellbeing Products is on the express term that the trainer we appoint to present or author the product will not be approached independently by you or a third party acting on your behalf to present training or create other material to you or any other party within a two year period following the delivery of the product without our prior written consent.
Substitution of delegates
Substitutions of delegates may be made at any date and are not subject to an administration fee.
Use of Contact Data
We will use contact data supplied when you book to contact you about other Working for Wellbeing Events or allow carefully selected third party companies to let you know how you can benefit from similar offers. If you do not wish this to happen please send us your amended details using the form or contact detail son our website.
Accommodation and Other Venue Charges
Unless otherwise stated booking fees only cover attendance at each event and refreshments. Accommodation, travel, telephones and other incidental charges are the responsibility of the delegate. Should Working for Wellbeing be charged for any unauthorised costs incurred by delegates, these will be passed on to the delegate with the addition of an administration fee of £60 or 20%, whichever is greater.
The delegate fee entitles you to one copy of the documentation. This is normally handed to you on arrival at the event. Additional copies may be purchased for a small charge.
Loss of Theft of Property
Working for Wellbeing accepts no liability for the loss or theft of any property belonging to delegates.
It is the policy of Working for Wellbeing that all matters arising from the delivery of Working for Wellbeing Products is confidential. This confidentiality will end with the consent of our clients, or where we are required by law to disclose, or where there is an overriding public interest, including where the information concerns misconduct, illegality or gross immorality.
Please note that Working for Wellbeing staff, material writers, presenters and trainers are not authorised to advise on the interpretation and application of the law to particular circumstances or matters and any such comments made by them will not constitute and must not be relied upon as advice. The Working for Wellbeing Products have been designed solely for the learning benefit of clients attending such courses or presentations or participating in such web based products. The material does not necessarily stand on its own and is not intended to be relied upon for giving specific advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Working for Wellbeing staff, material writers, presenters and trainers will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) occasioned to any person acting or omitting to act or refraining from acting upon the material within Working for Wellbeing Products, except to the extent that any such loss or damage does not exceed the price of the Working for Wellbeing product, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the material. Nothing in this paragraph shall be deemed to exclude or limit Working for Wellbeing staff, material writers, presenters and trainers liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Loss and damage as referred to above shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party (in all cases whether direct, indirect or consequential) or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Recording of events
Working for Wellbeing reserves the right to make audio and video recordings during the delivery of any Product. Clients agree that by purchasing any Product, these recordings may be used for training and marketing purposes without prior approval by the Clients and without payment to the Clients.