Training and development strategies to meet organisation requirements based on Psychosocial Risk Management (PRM) best practice.
This 1 day Module covers the risk assessment procedures set out by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), British Standards Institute PAS 1010 and ISO 31000 guidelines.
- Review organisational requirements for training and development.
- Set objectives, goals, benefits and timescales.
- Identify the resources required to implement training and development.
- Targets for training and development to achieve the organisations requirements.
- Identify responsibility for delivering training and development and ensure they are clearly identified.
- Analyse and present the results of the review for training and development